The BGA Fund
Every Student. Every Day. Every Year.
The BGA Fund is Battle Ground Academy’s annual fund and the school’s most important philanthropic endeavor. It’s the BGA Fund that makes up the difference in the school’s budget, covering the gap that exists between tuition revenue and BGA’s operational costs. But what does that really mean?
It means annual donations to the BGA Fund from parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends of the school provide the elevated educational experience for which we’re known. Gifts to the BGA Fund are investments in our most important assets – students and teachers – and demonstrate a vote of confidence in the mission of the school.
Essential to the BGA Experience
Your gift to the BGA Fund helps:
- Attract and retain outstanding teachers.
- Provide students with educational experiences that challenge them while also encouraging them to be a part of that process.
- Maintain a campus that creates community and inspires learning.
- Set us apart and elevate all that we offer.
Designate Your Gift to the BGA Fund
When you give to the BGA Fund, you have the opportunity to direct your gift to the areas that matter most to you. You may choose to route your gift to the:
Area of Greatest Need
- Curriculum & Instructional Needs
- Faculty & Staff Professional Development
- Student Activities
- Facilities & Physical Plant Enhancements
- Student Access
BGA Fund Giving Circles
LEADERSHIP GIFT CIRCLES
Head of School's Circle
Glen Echo Circle