What Host Families Can Expect:
• New Oasis to screen students through local representatives and to match based on interests ensuring a high-quality match.
• Orientation and on-going support for students & host families.
• Students to arrive approximately one week prior to the start of school and leave as soon as the academic year is finished.
• Students to be able to speak/understand English well enough for everyday communication.
• A dedicated local coordinator to assist with monthly check-ins.
• A monthly financial stipend of $1100 per month to cover the cost of the student’s living, food, and entertainment expenses.
• The student’s natural parents to pay school fees and tuition and provide additional spending money for the student's personal expenses.