International Student Admissions
If you are interested in living with a host family during your studies in the United States, please contact our host family placement agency and partner, New Oasis at www.newoasisedu.com.
BGA New Oasis Student Coordinator
International students below Grade 9 are required to live full time with their families in the Franklin, TN area.
1. Complete an application form and mail to Battle Ground Academy, Attn: Admissions, 336 Ermest Rice Lane, Franklin, TN 37069. Please include the application fee of $50.
2. Provide two teacher recommendations translated into English (preferably Math and English). Please download the recommendation form by using the link at the right.
3. Submit transcripts translated into English.
4. Submit your TOEFL score (80 or more preferred).
5. Schedule a Skype or We Chat interview by contacting Leigh Lambert '95
, Director of International Students.
All International Students are Required to Provide:
1. Copy of your passport
2. Complete a physical once you've arrive
3. Immunizations transferred to a Tennessee immunization record
4. Proof of health insurance
5. If you already have a host family in place and you are outside of our New Oasis program, please contact Leigh Lambert '95
, Director of International Students, to schedule a "family interview" for the host family
6. In addition to tuition, we have an International Student fee of $4000.