Denim & Diamonds: Middle School Grade-level Baskets
Proceeds raised from Denim and Diamonds support the school's advancement, including facility improvements and enhancing the academic, arts, and athletic experience.
In 2022, the event broke fundraising records, and with the funds raised, the Parent Association was able to:
- Refurbish concession stands across campus;
- Purchase risers for Lower, Middle, and Upper School performances in the Center for Arts and Entrepreneurship theater;
- Invest in new science lab equipment;
- Install new bleachers at our softball field;
- Create a coffee and breakfast bar in the CAE (construction to begin soon); and
- Provide additional support to our Lower School faculty as they navigate a temporary campus and two moves.