BGA treasures its many dedicated alumni volunteers. They are the unsung heroes who help behind the scenes, coordinating events on campus, hosting receptions in their homes, making calls to classmates to solicit financial support, and much, much more.
Below are just a few of the ways you can help your alma mater, your former peers, and your future fellow alumni. If one (or more) piques your interest – or you have an idea of your own – please reach out to Sam Moran, Director of Alumni Relations.
- Participate in Homecoming Weekend in the fall and Alumni & Reunion Weekend each spring.
- Attend a BGA fine arts event on campus. Plays, choir and band concerts, and student art shows are held throughout the year.
- Attend a BGA athletic event at least once a month.
In the Classroom
- Share your professional experience with the next generation of BGA alumni at an Almost Alumni Club meeting or an Upper School assembly.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, student mentor, or guest judge in our innovative Entrepreneurial Leadership Program.
- Provide short-term internships for Upper School students interested in your career area.
- Serve as a class secretary and help us keep your class connected and engaged with one another and the Academy.
- Join a reunion planning committee.
- Help us identify students for our Summer Camps program.
- Refer students for enrollment.
In The Community
- Put BGA on the “radar screen” for individuals you know who are searching for a better overall educational opportunity.
- Participate in the annual BGA Golf Classic.
- Participate in the Annual Alumni Phonathon. Help your class increase the percentage of giving by at least 10% each year.