Frequently Asked Questions
We realize questions arise when you're searching for the best-fit school for your child, and below, you'll find answers to those most often asked by prospective families. As always, if you have additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our admissions office.
- What are the application requirements?
- What are the natural entry points to the school? Can we still apply for grades that are not natural entry points?
- What is the age cutoff for applying to kindergarten?
- Do you offer mid-year admission?
- How do you make your admissions decisions?
- When and how will families be notified of their child’s admission decision?
- Do you have a wait list?
- My child has been admitted to the wait pool. What now?
- What are the opportunities for visiting the school?
- Once your child is in the school, do you have to re-apply for admission?
- Do you have a financial aid deadline?
- Do you have a sibling discount?
- What if tuition is cost-prohibitive for our family?
- If we receive financial aid, will we have to pay it back?
- Whom should I contact regarding questions about the financial aid process?
- Do both parents have to apply for financial aid?
- Must all parents in the household be employed to qualify for financial aid?