To fulfill the mission of Battle Ground Academy, the MS/US Learning Center is committed to nurturing students in grades 5-12 in their journey toward academic excellence. BGA believes that all students can be successful. Therefore, working collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals as needed, the goal is to help students reach their academic potential. The Learning Center provides teachers with the support necessary to ensure students’ needs are being met in the classroom, and provides enrichment when those needs exceed that of a challenging college preparatory program.
- Academic coaching (before, during, after the school day)
- Instructional coaching (before, during, after the school day)
- Support for differentiation (working with teachers)
- Coordination of services (working with students)
- Consultation (working with parents and students)