The College Center at BGA welcomes college admission representatives from all over the country during the fall semester, and we invite you to meet with our students by scheduling a visit. Sessions are scheduled exclusively via the SCOIR online platform, and we invite you to log into the SCOIR website
to schedule your visit with us. You can also click the "Schedule Your Visit" button to the right to navigate directly to our availability calendar.
Given current limitations and safety protocols related to COVID-19, all visits to BGA will be conducted virtually this year. Here are some helpful notes to consider when planning your visit:
- After you request and receive confirmation of your your visit in SCOIR, we will add a BGA Zoom link to the appointment, and you will receive an updated notification from SCOIR. If you would prefer to use your own meeting technology, please let us know.
- New to virtual visits in SCOIR? Click on the "Launching SCOIR Visits" guide to the right for information on initiating your virtual visit with us.
- Appointments are scheduled for 40 minutes. The first 10 minutes will be spent with a member of our College Center team for updates and to make sure you are comfortable with our online format for your session. The remaining 30 minutes are dedicated to your time with our students! A College Center staff member will be online for the entire visit as well.
- To ensure you are able to collect student contact information, feel free to send details about your visit to any BGA prospects in your database. During the session, we will ask that you post links to any forms you want participating students to complete in the Zoom chat feature. Additionally, we will send any links you provide to participating students after the visit as a reminder.
- We will record your visit to share with other BGA students who are interested in learning more about your institution who cannot attend your session. These recordings will only be available to BGA students and will not be published publicly. If you would prefer that your session not be recorded, please let us know.
- In the event that our schedule changes or other extenuating factors preclude us from moving forward with your scheduled appointment, we will reach out to you as soon as possible to reschedule.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Dustin Lynn, Director of College Counseling, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to connecting with you soon!
We look forward to welcoming you to Battle Ground Academy!