An Individualized Approach
Battle Ground Academy's College Center facilitates an individualized approach that empowers students to identify colleges and universities that best fit their academic, extracurricular, and professional goals.
Middle School Beginnings
It begins in eighth grade, when we meet with families to talk about their students’ transition to Upper School and the importance of being college-focused, even as a freshman.
Upper School Program
Once in the Upper School, our student-driven counseling process becomes highly customized as we:
- Work with students to identify their aspirations and goals.
- Host guided activities and interactive sessions on financial aid, college essay writing, and other college admissions-related topics.
- Welcome representatives from more than 150 colleges and universities to campus.
- Launch strategic college searches tailored to what matters most to our students, from affordability and location to academics and student life.
- Advocate for students and provide logistical support during their college admission processes.
Regardless of when they begin their BGA careers, our Wildcats leave the academy armed with the tools necessary to accomplish their academic, professional, and personal goals, becoming successful graduates at some of the nation’s top colleges and universities.